ECOPOD-D COMMERCIAL FBBR
The ECOPOD-D submerged fixed film system is a continuation of Delta Treatment Systems’ tradition of combining simplicity and technological excellence to create innovation. The ECOPOD-D is a fixed bed bio-reactor (FBBR), designed to significantly reduce nutrients, BOD and TSS utilizing microbiology present in the wastewater.
Why Use ECOPOD-D® Commercial FBBR?
- Effluent quality of less than 10 mg/L BOD/TSS typical domestic waste water
- Designed with the same technology as our NSF/ANSI 40 & 245 approved unit
- Simply designed and self-contained
- Easy to operate and maintain
- No inner tank screens, diffusers or moving parts to service
- Low sludge production – reduces sludge removal costs
- No mixed liquor suspended solids; eliminates possible washouts
- Suitable for seasonal or intermittent use
- Integral clarifier – no external clarifier required
- Low operating and maintenance cost
- No return activated sludge pump
- Design and engineering assistance available
Click the PDF brochure below to view, or download, more information :
ECOPOD-N® Advanced Wastewater Treatment – In The Infiltrator IM-1060 Tank
ECOPOD-N is the clear choice for an on-site wastewater disposal system
where nitrogen reduction is required. It was tested under Standard 40 and
245 of NSF/ANSI with an average nitrogen reduction of greater than 50%
and met and exceeded Class 1 requirements with an average effluent
quality of 9 mg/L BOD5 and 8 mg/L TSS.
ECOPOD-N directly contributes to a cleaner, safer environment using
the bacteria nature provides. As a result of air being pumped into the
system, the bacteria thrive and grow in much greater numbers than
would occur naturally. This optimum popluation of bacteria accelerates
the process of breaking down the sewage, making it safe for release into
ECOPOD-N significantly reduces BOD, TSS, fecal coliforms, and nutrients
in the wastewater. Nitrification and denitrification occur in a single tank.