ECOPOD-D COMMERCIAL FBBR
The ECOPOD-D submerged fixed film system is a continuation of Delta Treatment Systems’ tradition of combining simplicity and technological excellence to create innovation. The ECOPOD-D is a fixed bed bio-reactor (FBBR), designed to significantly reduce nutrients, BOD and TSS utilizing microbiology present in the wastewater.
Why Use ECOPOD-D® Commercial FBBR?
- Effluent quality of less than 10 mg/L BOD/TSS typical domestic waste water
- Designed with the same technology as our NSF/ANSI 40 & 245 approved unit
- Simply designed and self-contained
- Easy to operate and maintain
- No inner tank screens, diffusers or moving parts to service
- Low sludge production – reduces sludge removal costs
- No mixed liquor suspended solids; eliminates possible washouts
- Suitable for seasonal or intermittent use
- Integral clarifier – no external clarifier required
- Low operating and maintenance cost
- No return activated sludge pump
- Design and engineering assistance available
Click the PDF brochure below to view, or download, more information :